Benefits of a change in scenery
Did you know, a change of scenery can significantly boost your ‘working from home’ productivity? Better yet, we’re not talking about moving from the kitchen table to the lounge.
Productivity and creativity is lost when we grind away at the same location every day. This doesn’t just happen when working from home though – this can happen at the office or the same cafe down the street. The magic balance is found when you can rotate your locations if you are feeling unproductive or uninspired or, to top that, , if you can set yourself a mid-week getaway to somewhere in nature to revitalise your senses.
Fernie is the perfect place to reset your mind while also bringing your office to the mountains. With vast and wide landscapes, fresh mountain air and a variety of places to work from, you will definitely feel more inspired. The best part? When the workday is done, you’re only a doorstep away from catching the last of the long summer days.
The Fernie Fox Hotel offers great corporate rates for business travellers and is equipped with:
- Meeting space – free with group booking
- Fully equipped guest kitchen
- Covered outdoor BBQ area
- Business centre offering word processing, printing and fax
- Strong and reliable Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary guest laundry
- All rooms have a mini-fridge and microwave
- Ski and bike storage
- Large parking area with 2x EV car chargers – 1x 40 Amp Universal Destination Charger and 1x 60 Amp Tesla Destination Charger.
- 24-hour Front Desk Service
- Pet-friendly rooms if you want to bring your furry friend
It’s time to get inspired. Book your mid-week special now and receive the 3rd night 50% off!